Manga: Game 159
|関西棋院||Kansai Go Association|
|Kansai Go Association|
|La Kansaï Ki-in|
|Weekly Shounen Jump|
|2002 No. 36|
Material from this chapter was adapted into the anime Special.
- Hikaru's grandfather offers him Sai's old goban after noticing that Hikaru always goes to check it first thing whenever he visits. Hikaru declines.
- Saeki has never played Morishita in a regular match.
- Ishibashi 9-dan of the Kansai Ki-in will be sitting for the fourth game of the Kisei title challenge against Ichiryuu Kisei.
- Touya Akira 3-dan and Ogata Seiji Juudan Gosei meet in the 5th game of the 57th Hon'inbou league.
- Shindou Hikaru shodan and Morishita Shigeo 9-dan meet in the 2nd round of the 2nd preliminary for the 58th Hon'inbou tournament.
|Shindou Heihachi||Shindou Hikaru||not shown|
Appearing or Referenced
|Shindou Heihachi's residence|
|Game 158||Game 160|